Wednesday, June 10, 2009

"If we don't change, we don't grow. If we don't grow, we aren't really living."

Time for a new blog. I thought about adding a link to the old one, or uploading part of it here, but have decided not to. That chapter is closed, and it's time to move on.

I'm happier with my life than I have been in a *long* time. Everything seems to just be falling into place since I decided to make some changes earlier in the year. I've definitely had one of those "dump" cycles, and realized I had been choosing to be unhappy for so long. I don't mean consciously, but I chose to have certain people in my life, I chose to participate in things that were not in my best interest, and I chose to cling to what was easier rather than make the more difficult decisions and cut ties to the negative influences in my life. I've cleaned house now, and can't believe how simple the solutions were once the dust settled.


No comments:

Post a Comment