Sunday, September 26, 2010

Chicken Cacciatore

I tried a new crockpot recipe for chicken cacciatore this weekend, and it's definitely a keeper!


Ingredients:
2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts cut in half
8 oz. mushrooms, sliced
1 green pepper, diced
1/2 onion, diced
2 tsp. minced garlic
2 cups Ragu Light spaghetti sauce (I used tomato and basil)
6 oz. wheat spaghetti noodles cooked

Combine everything but the spaghetti noodles in the crockpot. Cook on low for 6-7 hours, or until chicken is done. Shred chicken (should be able to pull apart with fork) and serve over spaghetti noodles.

Makes 4 servings, 7 WW points each.

*I added my 2 tsp of ev olive oil to mine, and we added reduced fat parmesan.

3 comments:

  1. This looks delicious and I'm all for crockpot recipes - super quick and easy! Thank you for sharing and thanks for visiting my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you'd like, I have a 100 page list of crockpot recipes for Weight Watchers I can email you! If you'd like, just send me a message at cataylor85@gmail.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to use the crock pot this time of year. That looks super good also.

    I am here via Hot 100

    ReplyDelete