Thursday, September 16, 2010

Day 3: The Snooze Button

Yes, my pillow and I were BFF again last night, but that's not what I mean. The snooze button is one of my favorite inventions, ever.


It's dark, you're warm and cozy, and then the alarm goes off.


Insert groan here.


Just as you're stretching and preparing to throw the covers off and start the day, someone next to you shifts in the bed just enough to remind you he's there.


(And this is where the snooze button becomes my favorite thing today.)


Reaching over and smacking the snooze button wins me 30 minutes (I hit it 3 times) of extra snuggling in bed with my husband.


And there's my happy thought for today. Especially since I went to bed irritated with him last night. Snuggling made me late for work, but totally worth it. AND when I finished my very fast shower, there was a cup of coffee already sitting on the bathroom counter for me. He makes my coffee better than I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment