Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Sleeping through the alarm..

...For almost 2 hours. That's right, I'm a slug. First night off my medicine and I actually slept. I forgot how wonderful it was to wake up late, with my hair matted to my face, and yes, even a little drool on the pillow. I haven't slept in over 2 weeks thanks to Zoloft's big side effect- insomnia. I've cat napped here and there, but have still been completely aware of my surroundings at all times. If I were a ninja assassin, that would be awesome. But I'm not, so sleep is better.

Speaking of which, I hear my pillow calling me now. So there's my happy thought for the day.

2 comments:

  1. My happy thought for the day was that you didn't take that &$^@(& pill. I was sooo glad to have MY Cheryl back. (Did you know my phone still says Cheryl Taylor? I like it, I can't make myself change it. When I see CD in the computer at work I'm like "Who?" and I have to hover over the initials. True story!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was definitely up there on my list of happy moments! I still say Taylor too when reps ask for my last name. Can't get used to it.

    ReplyDelete