Instead of harping on all of that though, I'm focusing on the week's highlights:
- I did not go to jail.
- Mr. D took Chris to an ADHD follow-up appointment- and totally owned it.
- Mr. D also made me breakfast this morning without me asking. And it was WW friendly.
- Shiny new scale arrived 2 days early.
- K-cup build-your-own-boxes arrived.
- The BFF told a coworker she was a crazy bitch. Priceless.
- I had my favorite Chinese for lunch on cheat day- and did not leave feeling full.
- Chunky dunks were in the case this week at Muddy's- which means God does not hate BFF.
- Two 6-hour work days. 'Nuff said.
I'm ready, Friday. Bring it.