Thursday, October 14, 2010

Hot 100 Update, Week 3

Even though I'm only working 6 hours tomorrow (it's ok, I'd be jealous too), I anticipate being too busy to post an update. So just in case..

1. Goal 1: Seeing 199 on the scale before 2011. I lost 4.5 lbs this week, and I lost a WW point! Seeing that this morning was great motivation, and I really needed it after last week. This puts me at 219- a number I haven't seen on my scale in years. I've lost a total of 31 lbs.
2. Goal 2: working out 3 times a week. I have been so frustrated this week where working out has been concerned. It feels like I'm making excuses, but short of getting up at 4am to squeeze a DVD in, I just could not find an opportunity this week. I think I found a solution though. I may be signing up for my first gym membership tomorrow.

3. Goal 3: Trying one new healthy recipe a week. That one has been fairly easy so far. I made mashed sweet potatoes this week, which I loved but both the boys hated. I also made a dish with farfelle pasta, red/yellow/orange peppers, shrimp, and fat-free mozzarella. Delish, and only 6 points.
Aside from my epic failure with working out this week, I think I did very well! Small successes add up!

6 comments:

  1. Nice one Mrs.D - 20lbs to go to one-derland. I have no doubt that you will make it, esp. if you get the gym sorted out.

    Live Strong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Phil! I did go by today and signed up! I'll be going back by tonight to actually use it :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on the loss this week! I hope the gym works out better for you:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Forget the workout - grats on the loss!! Woot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone! I signed up Friday for the gym and have already been twice. Plan on going again tonight! It's so much easier to get my sweat on there because there are NO distractions!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way to go! All your efforts add up and are reflected this week on the scale. Good for you for signing up at the gym. I'm not that brave yet, but hope to one day.

    ReplyDelete