Sunday, October 31, 2010

Hot 100 Update, Week 5

This is a little late, my apologies!

1. Goal 1: Seeing 199 on the scale before 2011. I weighed in Thursday and had lost 2.2 for the week, putting me at 216.6- I think I can definitely achieve this one!

2. Goal 2: Working out 3 times a week. I only made it to the gym twice last week for a little over an hour both times. Close, but could have done better.

3. Goal 3: Trying one new healthy recipe a week. I made chicken enchiladas for the first time, and they were pretty awful! That recipe definitely did not make it into the recipe book! Mr. D manned up and ate most of his though, just to make me feel better I think :)

I'm sorry this is a few days late- we've been so busy all weekend, and when we were home, we were having Internet issues. My birthday is Wednesday, so along with Halloween festivities, we also had a double birthday thing with my family for me and my son's father. It went so much better than I anticipated (the last girlfriend was such a dud!), and we're loving his fiance!

I wish I could say I stayed on track all weekend, but not so much. Halloween candy was no real issue, but the birthday thing today seriously lacked healthy options. I watched my portions with everything I ate, but it was all carbs. We also went to see a friend's band play Saturday night, and bars just do not serve healthy food. I'm happy to say I didn't overeat once, but still worried the damage is going to show up on the scale. After my carb-filled weekend, I feel a little sluggish and gross. I'll be back on track and back at the gym tomorrow though!

6 comments:

  1. Great work on the loss! Get into this gym this week and work off your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure that whatever damage was done will be quickly undone if you get right back on track like you plan to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go on that loss! You're doing great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like you are doing good, even with a carb-filled weekend. I am sure you will be back fully in the swing of things shortly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope so, getting back on track after so much junk feels like detoxing! My body really didn't appreciate all the junk, but I guess that's a good sign that I felt so awful eating like that. Hope everyone has a great week 6!

    ReplyDelete