Thursday, November 4, 2010

In a Funk


I've been awful this week about tracking points, getting to the gym, keeping up with blogs, everything. I've been in a serious funk all week, and having 3 birthday dinners (2 including cake) with tons of crappy options is probably going to result in an awful weigh in tomorrow.

Trying to pull myself out of the funk today, and eating has been great so far. Hopefully I can stick with it and have at least one day this week that was completely on track.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

6 comments:

  1. It's always hard around your birthday! It's good that you are getting back on track today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you getting back on track! Hang in there. *HUGS*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think a positive to take away from this week is that you will still be weighing-in, good or bad, and posting about it.

    One thing i have learned about bloggers is that when you start lying to yourself and others, it's likely the beginning of the end.

    It's a funk, they happen, now pick yourself up, dust yourself off and get yo ass back to the gym. You can do it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry you are in a funk!! I have kind of been there myself. Every moment is a new moment to try again, but you can't be trying again every moment. Try this: instead of saying "Trying to pull myself out of the funk today," say "I AM going to pull myself out of this funk today." I have noticed that if I say "I AM" going to do something, then I it is easier to do it. I think I have to fully commit to it before I can do it.
    Anyways...TAG...you're IT!! I left a game of tag for you on my blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone, I can't tell you how much I love having such a supportive community here :)

    I did get my butt back on track yesterday and felt much better! I still had 4.5 points left over for the day when I went to bed!

    ReplyDelete