Thursday, November 18, 2010

So about that sparkly happy post..

A day late, but here it as promised.

Here's what went down at our house Tuesday night:

Me: I kinda don't like you lately.
Him: Oh?
Me: Yeah. I have 2 solutions, you can choose.
Him: And those are?
Me: Option 1- you refill my medicine and bring to me at work so I can medicate before we interact again.
Him: Or?
Me: Option 2- you fulfill your marital duties, thus dodging a copay and making me happy without drugs.
Him: Mmmhmmm. Insert bad kitchen behavior here.

Unfortunately, Mr. D did not deliver that night. Last night he made up for it. So sparkly happy blogging. :D

In other news, the 7th Harry Potter starts tonight at midnight and we'll be there! We being husband and I. He's a trooper when it comes to stuff like this. Earlier this year, he went to the "Eclipse" premiere at midnight with BFF and I. There weren't many other men there, so I thought Mr. D was pretty awesome for doing that. While I still didn't like Mr. D, BFF offered to watch ALL the HP movies in 24 hours just so she could go with me... that's true love, y'all. I love her so much for offering, that I forgive her for not having seen them already. ;)

Mr. D is taking me to dinner before the movie to a place called Genghis Grill, which is Mongolian stir-fry. You build your own bowl, and the chefs throw it on the grill, and bring it to you when finished. I think it's great because you control everything in your meal. Not sure what I want yet, so if anyone wants to build me a bowl, I will forever be grateful. I'm not so hot at throwing a bunch of stuff in a bowl and making it taste good AND low calorie. It has all the nutritional info on their website and calculates as you build it. May the best bowl win, haha! I'll be sure to take a picture of the completed bowl.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day! I'm off to work, sore after day 2 of Jillian's 30 Day Shred. I think she hates me..

6 comments:

  1. I think she hates us all! I am happy Mr.D. delivered for you and you were able to avoid your medication.

    I wish we could go to HP but the little one is till too clingy for us to be able to go and wait in line - enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha! Sparkly blogging. Teehee. ;)

    So jealous about Harry Potter...I won't be seeing it until next week. Sad face.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The hubby and I are going to see HP7 at the IMAX on Saturday. I can't wait!

    Goaaaaaaaal for Mrs. D!?! Woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry y'all aren't seeing it tonight :( I promise not to ruin anything.. like I kinda did for BFF. Whoops! Has anyone read the book?

    I'll be dragging ass tomorrow at work if it makes you feel better! I'm so ready for tonight! I have 18 daily points left, all my weekly points, and already got my workout in. Bring on the mongolian stir-fry!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've read all the HP books and love them all! I'm an avid reader, and normally read a book a week (sometimes two). Maybe that's just called laziness. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't think it's laziness! The brain is an important muscle too.. or at least that's my excuse. I'm trying to get into "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" right now, but the beginning is sooo slow! Have you read that one yet?

    I love knowing another book nerd! :D

    ReplyDelete