Sunday, December 12, 2010

Awards!


I received an award from bd160 over at Dancing Towards Myself! If you don't follow her already, I highly recommend checking out her blog- she's fairly new (like me!) but I love her posts! Thank you again for the award!
Now for the difficult part.. passing on the award to only 5 other bloggers.

Phil at Couch Potato to 10K. Dude is one lean, mean, running machine! The man runs outside in snow and ice.. that's hardcore! We're both doing the DecGTD Challenge, and via Twitter, keep each other motivated (at least he does for me!).

Debbi at Debbi Does Dieting. This is one determined woman, guys! Despite being so busy constantly, she's committed to her health, and one of the most supportive bloggers I've seen on the Hot 100.

Pam at Plump Nonfiction. Her blog is so honest and real, I feel like I know her, you know? Especially after her recent post about the boys driving her nuts- been there, done that! She's so committed though, and such an inspiration!

Jaime at Jaime's Story. Love her! She's one bandster I would kill to introduce my aunt to.. my aunt had the lap band done a few years ago, and it's changed nothing. Jaime's doing it right and utilizing it as the tool it is, not relying on it to do the work for her. I have such respect and admiration for this woman!

Princess Dieter at Two Years to Happy Weight After. It's rare I can read one of her posts and not find myself laughing at something! I love her humor, she wished for multiple orgasms on my behalf, and loves eggs as much as me! I just started following her recently, and she's already one of my favorites! One day, I'm gonna teach her to poach eggs fo' sho.

I wish I could hand it out to everyone I follow- because if I'm following you- it's because you motivate, encourage, inspire, or brighten my day in some way. Otherwise, I'd delete you (just sayin'- I think I figured out how to do that, LOL). I couldn't ask for a more wonderful, supportive WL-oriented blogging community.

Sometimes we would do well to remember that's what we're all here for- to offer and seek out the support that many of us ONLY get here.

5 comments:

  1. Aw, thanks! You rock! I'll check out her link, she's new to me! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so very welcome, Mrs. D., and thank you for the kind words! I will definitely have to check out your picks -- they sound fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much!!! You made my morning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool. Many thanks Cheryl. I shall display it with pride. I already read Debbi's blog but I will check out the others you mention too....it's always nice to be surrounded by folks with similar goals as yourself.

    ReplyDelete