Friday, December 10, 2010

Hot 100 Update, Week 11

I can't believe we only have 3 weeks left before 2011.. It's gone by way too fast! I hope everyone's doing well- we're in the home stretch now!

1. Goal 1: Seeing 199 on the scale before 2011. I changed my weigh-in day to Sunday, both fr Allan's SSDDDC challenge AND to keep me committed over Christmas. This past Sunday, the scale was 208.8 and has held steady during the week.

2. Goal 2: Working out 3 times a week. I made it, but just barely. Only 2 hours of gym time, and a little at home. Mondays workout resulted in what I'm pretty sure is a pulled muscle in my lower leg, so I didn't want to push the last few days. It's still tight, but no more pain when I'm on it. We'll be doing a lot of walking tonight while Christmas shopping, I'll see how it holds out.

3. Goal 3: In bed before 11 during the week. Only made it to bed before midnight once this week... Sleep has been awful once I'm in bed too. This whole week has just felt off between the limited exercise and sleep, and I think a lot of it may be related to stress- which is retarded, because I KNOW how much better I'd feel if I just did it. I'll get back in my groove this weekend.

Day 4 of Spawn, and I'm still loving it! Here are my calories so far:

Monday- 1122
Tuesday- 916
Wednesday- 1120
Thursday- 1095

Tonight is date night and Christmas shopping with the husband, and we're going to Genghis Grill for dinner. This place is quickly becoming my favorite place to dine out because I control everything in my bowl, and can even "build it" and check calories on the website before we go. Tonight, my whole bowl is going to be 400 calories. I've pretracked everything for the day, and it look like I'll be coming in at 1056 unless I add another snack.

On another note, breakfast was perfect this morning! I worked in all the food groups, even carbs, and felt full- not stuffed. One poached egg on half a light high-fiber English muffin toasted, with a smear of light butter, one orange, 8 oz light soy milk, coffee with fat free half and half, and 16 oz water. Perfect :)




We also made juicy lucy's for dinner last night- one of Chris' favorites. Look at that cheese oozing out!




Hope everyone else had a successful week- I'll be catching up on blogs when I can today!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

10 comments:

  1. I wish I knew how to make poached eggs. I tried it once and wasn't sure when the eggs were done because I don't like runny whites and then I overcooked them. Sounds like you had a great day :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a revolutionary idea for a restaurant - nothing like that in UK as far as I am aware. It's great to see food-suppliers taking steps to help us calorie-counter types stay within our limits. Bravo.

    Keep doing your leg stretches and i'm sure you'll be back to C25K soon...waiting for your body to adjust to the demands of running can be frustrating but you are doing totally the right thing in resting your pins - just don't let it turn into an excuse not to start running again.

    Have a great date night dude and don't get caught up in the Christmas shopping mania!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome on the calories!! Keep that up and the scale WILL move! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm another hopeless egg poacher. But I adore eggs/egg whites. Can eat them every day,even twice a day. Took after my dad. I'm the only one of my four siblings (in US, I have two brothers in Cuba) who loves eggs. The others usually skip them.

    I'm great with omelettes, frying, scrambling (hubby says my scramblies are sublime, and he hates eggs). But poached...nope. :D

    I'll be hoping tomorrow's blog reports some nookie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where did the year go? Have a wonderful date night. And get some sleep!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's great that you have found a healthy place to go for date night! Hope it was great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been struggling with sleep too for the past couple of weeks. Which I find hinders my weight loss and my mood.

    Hope you had fun shopping and having dinner with the hubs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay, those hamburgers look so good I have to stop myself from licking my screen. LOL! I hope you guys had a great date night!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like you are doing really well. Three pounds is a fabulous weekly loss.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That burger looks amazing.

    And resting now is a great thing. The biggest advice I have had on running is to take it slow and not push myself too far too fast.

    ReplyDelete