Monday, December 13, 2010

Today- Jeans. Tomorrow- The World.

Oh! I forgot..

You know those jeans? The size 18 regular ones that have been hanging in my closet? Taunting me?

My goal was to wear them Christmas day, comfortably, with my new XL sweater. Last year, I couldn't get the exact same jeans in a size larger over my thighs..

Yet here I am. In the jeans. With the sweater. Maybe even strutting a little.
Thanks Allan! Two pounds a week, consistently, and I'm rocking those jeans- finally.

12 comments:

  1. Hi! Just randomly came across your blog, hope you don't mind :)
    Congrats on fittin into those jeans, you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mrs. D, you look awesome in those jeans! Totally rocking them!!! You are one HOT mama!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats awesome! Congrats on the jeans. I have about 6 size 18's hanging in my closet and I'm so close...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing better than fitting back into a pair of jeans!! I have a boatload of clothes that I can't wait to fit in! Can't wait until those jeans are too big and you get to go shopping. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for the jeans! I love it when that happens! You go!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that is so damned awesome! Go you.

    Watch out world!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Look at all your hotness!!! You are smoking!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just came back to leer again.. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks everyone!! So excited to be wearing these things!

    ReplyDelete