Sunday, February 20, 2011

202

Just another quick check-in, things are still hectic right now! Trying my best to at least keep up with everyone's posts, but not a lot of time for commenting right now..

Still here and moving along. Weigh-in today showed another 1.6 lb loss, putting me at 202- my lowest weight in years! I haven't been below 200 (I saw it once on a previous diet, but then screwed everything up) and stayed there since before I had my son. It's going slowly, but at least it's moving in the right direction!

Update on my brother.. They have a court date set for 3/14 to handle the assault charges, and it looks like he may not be able to work until the charges are dismissed because he's an armed guard. Thankfully, his boss is trying to find a way around it, but we don't know anything yet. Then they'll be moving on to the custody issue once this is resolved.

It's late, I'm exhausted, and that's all I've got for now! Hope everyone has a wonderful week!

10 comments:

  1. Yay for the loss!

    That sucks that your brother has to go through what hes going through...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lets keep that scale moving in the right direction! You'll be in the 100's permanently in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Fantastic weigh-in...I'm about to update my blog and you and I have a big something in common!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Onederland her you come. !!! Stay focused while everything is going on. It will help you through.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You will be under 200 in no time and you will stay there because you have got this!

    I hope your brothers mess gets cleaned up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great weigh-in. I can't wait until you're posting 199. You can do it.

    I hope everything is cleared up in your corner of the world ... and soon. Frustration and stress = not nice. Thinking about you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Prayers continuing for your brother. Congrats on that loss! You'll be seeing Onderland in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great weigh in, you'll be under 200 next week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on your loss! I wish you strength - both in dealing with your brother's situation, and in your weight-loss efforts. You can do it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. 202! Yay! It feels so good to reach new lows, doesn't it? :) Way to go!

    ReplyDelete