Sunday, February 6, 2011

204.8

Just a quick update, I honestly don't have much to say after this weekend. Xanax has been my BFF for a few days. Work, my friend's husband, fighting with my husband over my friend's husband.. And of course, it's all more fun with PMS. Can't really make any decisions until PMS is no longer a factor, but may be making an appointment with Dr. H if I can't get this under control. I'm just plain tired of the emotional roller coaster, and how it can (or at least make it incredibly difficult) affect my diet.

Regardless, I was still down 1.4 lbs on Sunday this week. Hello, 204.8 :)


9 comments:

  1. Yay! I am so happy you broke through for a good loss! Why is it that others problems start your problems? Same thing happens with me sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the loss, but sorry you have to deal with infighting...Keep your chin up girl!

    Polar's Mom
    www.polarspage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for the 1.4 lbs! I hope the rest turns around soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm riding the coaster as well. I even realize I'm being unreasonable, but then I think about how I teach empathy. "No, the lack of goldfish crackers does not change your world, but it might be horrible in thier's" I had to teach my hubby that even though he thinks I'm being crazy, my feelings matter.

    Sometimes I think men don't have an empathetic bone in thier bodies, they just want to be right and fix the problem.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on that loss, hon! I'm so sorry you've been under so much stress lately. I totally understand about emotional rollercoasters. I'm sending a ton of hugs and prayers your way. *HUGS*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, 204.8...you are so close to waving good-bye to the 200's. Woot. Hope things start going your way soon ... PMS is a toughie. Take care, Mrs. D.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the loss! I'm sending vibes of strength and peace your direction. And a big ol' hug.

    And be sure to make that appointment with Dr. H if you feel you need to. You need to do what's best for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks guys, things have been better the rest of the week!!

    ReplyDelete