Sunday, August 14, 2011

2 days does not yet make a routine.

I stayed on track all day yesterday- with food, water, and exercise! I know, just one day, but it's the first day in who knows how long that I can say that.

I did make it to the gym last night, and got my favorite elliptical. My buns and thighs are so sore this morning after the BL kinect game, but it's a good hurt. Mr. D did his best to, ahem, work me out this morning.. but I'm still getting ready to go for a walk. It's insane what that little bit of activity can do to my libido (which will make getting pregnant a lot easier, I hope)! It's cool enough this morning that I may live through it, too! Memphis humidity is just evil, so I'm going to squeeze in some outdoor walking in the mornings when I can.

It's just 2 days, but I'm not thinking too far ahead. Just focusing on doing better today.

Hope everyone else enjoys the rest of their weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Nice job - while it doesn't make a routine it gets you all the closer. You've got this :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey you have to start somewhere! Every day counts :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks!! Exercise is the big thing I need to work on, so just getting 30 minutes in daily would be an improvement right now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's all about one meal and one day at a time. I'm struggling this week with an increased appetite and less exercise than my challenge level ideal, but you never give up. One meal, one glass of water, one day at a time..and on we go. Keep at it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a start yes? Better than last Saturday & Sunday right? :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way better than last weekend!

    ReplyDelete