Saturday, August 27, 2011

I already blabbed a bunch today, so I'll keep this short :)

As usual, started the morning off with coffee and almond joy creamer.

Breakfast was a smoothie made with a banana, 1/2 cup strawberries, 1/2 cup peaches, and 1/2 cup skim milk. Also mixed my flax seed in.

Lunch was a cucumber sandwich made with rye and the reduced fat chive and onion cream cheese. Yeah, it's a Toy Story plate.


Coworker brought in a cream cheese rotel dip, and I tried it (and tracked it). I forgot to take a picture since it was just a few bites but found a photo that looks exactly like her.

I was starving before I started making dinner, so snacked on 2 clementines.


Dinner was a chicken and rice stir fry with green tea. The stir fry was a new recipe from one of my favorite cookbooks, but this won't get added to our favorites.. It wasn't awful, just not worth it.

Calories for the day are under 900, which makes up for my pizza day earlier this week ;)

4 comments:

  1. I loooove that almond joy creamer! Yummy! I'm jealous that you have clementines! I haven't seen them in the store for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum - sounds like a great food day! Way to go!

    Keep focused!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always eat on my kid's plates. They are much smaller than our adult plates.....and funner too! (When you eat on kids plates you can say funner)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alissa- we've still got them in Memphis, yay! Our white peaches are starting to dwindle, though.

    FM- I use the salad plates usually, but they were all in the dishwasher! LOL

    ReplyDelete