Saturday, September 10, 2011

Thursday and Friday

As usual, I'm behind! I've stayed away from the scale all week, no peeking to make sure I didn't get discouraged when I didn't see the numbers I wanted. I did look this morning though, and it's going to be a super small loss for the week I think. I'm okay with that, since it's in the right direction. No getting frustrated when I know I did my best.

Thursday, breakfast was cheerios with skim milk and strawberries. And of course, coffee with cinnamon dolce creamer. Not my favorite creamer, honestly.
Snack was grapes and cheese. Fruit and cheese is one of my favorite snacks :))
Lunch at work was salad with spritzer, green beans, and poppyseed chicken. I had to guess on the chicken, but found a recipe online that looked close and used those stats to calculate it.
Dinner was tuna on a sandwich thin with lettuce, tomato, and pepperjack cheese. I wasn't too hungry at dinner, so that was perfect.
Mr. D had to work Thursday night, so I didn't get to head to the gym. I did pull out my Biggest Loser Kinect game, though. Has anyone else used this?? I like it more than My Shape for Kinect, but just barely. I think there's more variety, but my sensor seems to have trouble picking up some of what I do on the floor. I've moved the sensor and hasn't helped much. Half an hour with that game and I was sweatacular.

I had a glass of low fat chocolate milk afterwards since I did plenty of squats and lunges. I don't mind being a little sore, but squats and lunges kill me. I shuffle like a zombie the next day LOL! The chocolate milk really does seem to help with that though. Of course, it could all be in my head, but whatever as long as I can walk!
Friday, breakfast was a low fat waffle with strawberries topped with light whip cream, coffee with peppermint mocha creamer, and a green monster made with spinach, mixed frozen berries, skim milk, and a banana.
Snack was cantaloupe, one of my favorite fruits honestly. I wait to cut the melon up until it's almost too ripe, that's when it's sweetest :))
Lunch was a grilled chicken sandwich and baked potato from Danver's. I added a little sour cream to the potato and found some light butter in the fridge at work.
Afternoon snack was cantaloupe again :))

Dinner was an accident. Friday night is Mimi night for my son, so we headed to her house. She'd called and asked to borrow my car to go run errands before dinner (my dad's truck needs new tires so he's using hers until he has time to go get that done). That was fine, since my only plan for the night was heading to the gym. My mom's bad about time when she runs errands, so I took my gym bag with me and planned to hop on her treadmill while waiting for her to get back. Except, she never left. By the time she finally decided she wasn't going to go, it was almost 7 and I was starving. So, I had dinner there. She made lasagna, and I had a small piece and made myself some broccoli to go with it. I have no clue how many points it was, so I used Stouffer's to track.

I did head to the gym afterwards, but not until 10pm. I'd been up since 5am, so I was dragging and still a bit sore from squats and lunges. I managed to get in about 50 minutes on the elliptical, and I'm happy with that. I ignored the weights, and I'm okay with that too.

Today is going to be busy, but I'm prepared and will stay on track if it kills me. I haven't gone over points all week long, and I sure as hell will not be blowing it the day before weigh in! Hope everyone else has a beautiful Saturday! The weather has been amazing here this week :))


No comments:

Post a Comment