Friday, September 23, 2011

Weigh in

First BL weigh in at work, and it was crazy! Half gained, half lost. I'm happy to report that I was in the half that lost (1 lb). Even with that small loss, I'm still tied for first right now. Hopefully there's a boost in morale soon!

My legs didn't feel too bad when I got up this morning.. until I had to go downstairs. Ouch! They've gotten worse as the day progressed, but nothing unbearable. Just a little zombie shuffling.

I'm meeting the BFF for dinner tonight, and she wants pizza. Oy vey. Salad and veggie pizza is my plan, but I've got 17 daily points and 42 weekly points left to work with, should something else catch my eye. I did cheat nights in the beginning, and ate whatever I wanted. I was a dumbass. Nothing wrong with splurging a little, but it will be within my points. Period.

My stipulation to pizza for dinner was hitting the gym together afterwards, so that's the plan. Knowing I'll be sweating soon after should help keep me in check! Maybe the elliptical will help loosen my legs up!

Hope everyone has a wonderful night!!

2 comments:

  1. Good for you! It's awesome that you added the gym to your night out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job on that 1 lb loss and hope your pizza dinner went good!

    ReplyDelete