Saturday, October 1, 2011

Weigh-in

Well.. as expected, over half the folks in our BL contest weighed on Thursday. One lost 3.5 lbs. When I weighed in Friday, Aunt Flo had shown up. I normally gain when that happens, but I lost 1.4 lbs. I'm not super excited since it wasn't enough to keep me in first place, but I'm still happy that I actually lost with aunt flo. I'm in second place right now, and I'll try my best to change that next week!

This weekend has been a little emotional and crazy, but I'm just not in the mood to share it here right now. The good news is that I got to see my nephew for the first time since June and he remembers me :)

1 comment:

  1. Great job on your loss. And how precious to see your nephew! I am far away from my nieces too and it sucks but so glad they remember their auntie Sarah!

    ReplyDelete