Thursday, February 2, 2012

Not sure how to say this..

Let's start with my intake just so far today..

Breakfast was a light English muffin, slice of turkey bacon, ff cheese, and egg.
Snack 1 was a banana.
Snack 2 was almonds.
Lunch was catfish and broccoli, and a "clementine" that wasn't a clementine at all but some other sickly sour impostor.
Snack 3 (now) is wheat thins, laughing cow wedge, and unsweetened almond milk.

Dude, that's a lot of snacking, huh? And I can't even blame PMS anymore.

Mostly because it's NOT that. Those pesky symptoms I've been having all week? Yeah, not PMS at all.

Apparently, I'm PREGNANT. Holy crap guys, I'm pregnant!!!!

And OBVIOUSLY, I suck at secrets. My coworkers know, my BFFs know, y'all know.. our parents will find out this weekend :)

You know that feeling you get at the top of the roller coaster- right before the drop? Excited yet a little bit terrified??? That's me today. And kind of in shock, because we quit trying in December. I blame the Sangria New Year's Eve ;)

9 comments:

  1. This is truly wonderful, wonderful news and the best reason EVAH to snack. BAby, congrats...on the BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I pray a blessing of health on you both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT?! AWESOME!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! Congratulations and best wishes for a healthy pregnancy. Wonderful news.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting!!! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG OMG OMG! You don't even know, when I was scanning through my google reader the other day and I saw pictures from the baby shower was like "oh what! is she pregnant???" And then I realized it wasn't for you, but then it got me thinking that this was going to happen sooner or later and that I was pumped to find out when. And now here it is. It's like I knew. I'm so happy for you guys!!! It's funny what life delivers when we stop trying so hard :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my sweet heavens congrats you guys!!!!!!! The pregnancy bug is really going around lately!!! Totally jealous, but we are gonna start trying in April I hope.

    ReplyDelete