Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Whoops!

Missed 2 days in a row, whoops! Mr. D spent the entire night on the phone with his mother Monday, so the kid and I played until bedtime and the adults argued about said phone call later. Not a fun Monday night. Just listening to the phone call was stressing me out (about SIL again) so I kept busy with the kid. Last night we all played a game together (Mr. D felt bad about the night before) and I tried a bee recipe out of my 100 Calorie section of the new cookbook BFF gave me- tasty!!

Since I'm already late for work, yesterday's eats were..

Breakfast- banana and strawberries
Lunch- leftover poppyseed chicken (my mammaw would be turning in her grave if she knew how much I cut out of her recipe!) and broccoli
Snack- reduced fat wheat thins with a laughing cow wedge
Dinner- macaroni scramble (boys complained about all the veggies in it and I wasn't too thrilled with the sauce)
Dessert- banana and chocolate chip bars

This week has been tough to stay out of the kitchen, thank you pms. I'm always munchier than usual before TOM shows.. It needs to just get on with it already!

3 comments:

  1. Your pmsing too? I know I have to yell at myself to stay out of the kitchen, plus iwth quitting smoking its worse I want to eat 24/7!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find it hard the week after? who knows?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't miss that (pms) for sure!! So distracting!

    Stay focused!

    ReplyDelete