Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Photo Challenge

I joined Allan's photo challenge, because guys? I suck. Bad. That pizza/soda incident is still going on. In the last 2 weeks, there has been ice cream, cupcakes once, a few treats at work, and more diet dr. peppers.. I've done well enough during most meals to at least keep the sugar fests from showing a gain, but that's hardly anything to be happy about. I completely wasted another month, that's the only way to see it.

I've been logging using my fitness pal again (cdurrell85) but hoping the photo challenge will deter a lot of the junk. Not all of it, I know myself and my husband too well (the one that thinks he's being sweet when he picks up fast food so I don't have to cook on a bad day), but better than I have been.

So for starters, here's breakfast this morning.. Coffee with half and half, and 2 eggs with onions and genoa salami (husband made breakfast, he loves salami in eggs), and a wheat English muffin with a little real butter.



2 comments:

  1. The eggs and english muffin look really good. This blog challenge is making me look at lots of good food. :o/ But at least I am getting good ideas! :o)

    I've noticed that pretty much all of us have to have our coffee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looking at other people's menus will be great for meal ideas!! And yes, definitely need my coffee!!

      Delete