Monday, May 6, 2013

Quick weekend recap!

Saturday:

Breakfast was coffee (that I MAYBE got a few sips of because someone wanted to play and it was cold when I got a chance to go back to it), 2 eggs, red pepper, onion, ff cheese, and salsa in a wheat wrap that wouldn't wrap..

Lunch was a chicken sandwich made with a Tyson chicken patty, lettuce, onion, pickle, and a sargento ultra thin slice of provolone with some BBQ sauce.. Don't ask, husband does a lot of the weekend cooking since I cook all week!

Dinner was a cheese pizza with peppers and onions from snappy tomato, I had 2 slices. I should have made a salad to go with it, but it was almost 8 by the time we had dinner and I was done.

Sunday..

Breakfast was a kind bar.

Lunch didn't really happen. We ran errands for most of the day, and husband grabbed Starbucks for him. I had a few sips before it hit me that I'd have to count it. I stopped, but did grab a pic.. Also had a pickle later to munch on until dinner.

Dinner was a bowl of panera broccoli cheese soup and a wheat baguette. Weekends are all over the place for us.

And then I had 3 (yes, THREE) glasses of 2% milk. I don't know why. That's a lot of calories in milk, but I guess it could have been a lot worse. It was last weekend, that's for sure!!

And the project.. I finally finished painting the kid's bathroom! I'm never painting again. I thought it would be quick and easy since it's such a small room. Wrong!! Small just means more difficult to maneuver in.



















7 comments:

  1. The color in your bathroom is really cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I wanted something a little brighter :) our whole house is that boring tan!

      Delete
  2. Cute baby, food is all over the map..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! And I know, there's almost no meal plan at all on the weekends lately. Partially because I cook breakfast, pack lunches, and cook dinner all week and try to have Ryan do some of the meal prep on the weekend so I can take care of other things. Leaving him in charge leads to eating out way too often, though. Clearly that isn't going to work!

      Delete
  3. Bathroom looks awesome; the baby is cute; that soup looks very good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Panera is one of our favorites, and the soup isn't too high calorie (300 for the bowl). Love it!

      Delete
  4. Bathroom looks awesome! I love it! I have that same color in my bathroom! I used to have the same shower curtain too, when I first painted it! How cool! I really like seeing what people are eating, the good and the bad. I wish I loved pickles, they always look so good and convenient!

    ReplyDelete