Thursday, May 9, 2013

Wednesday


Breakfast was the norm, coffee and eggs. Poached this time over wheat toast with strawberries and bananas on the side. 



Lunch was a taco salad made with shredded chicken, lettuce, ff sour cream, and salsa. Didn't eat the black beans, too full from the salad.



Yesterday was Ovarian Cancer Awareness Day! If you have girl parts, you need to check out the signs. My boss-friend's was caught very early on accident. Most aren't caught until later stages. Everyone wore teal in support, including my brood. 



And some well meaning douche made these brownies and put them in 3 different spots around the office.. I had none, but only because I told my office that I wasn't and to throw something at me if I got too close to a plate of them ;)



Dinner was steak, corn, and salad with balsamic vinaigrette, croutons, and cheese. We planned to eat outside until I found what we're almost positive was a black widow. Never going outside again. 



Almost Friday!!! 

6 comments:

  1. Goodness steak sounds amazing. I'm too scared to try to eat it though. Once I started my "diet" I stopped eating red meat, tried to eat a hamburger maybe two weeks ago and I ended up feeling beyond sick. That spider is creepy looking!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've tried cutting out red meat, but since my husband could eat it 7 days a week (he gets tired of white meat fast), we compromised on 1-2 times a week.

      Very creepy!! I had nightmares about spiders last night, LOL!

      Delete
  2. Is that a ring of bacon on your steak ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, not eaten. Husband always eats the bacon from mine, even when my diet is nowhere to be found. I just don't like how it tastes once it's been cooked with the steak..

      Delete
  3. I died a little when I saw that spider! omg!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Need to roll her over & look at her tummy ;-) but yep that looks like a black widow!
    Believe me, she's more frightened of you and would just as soon be left alone...

    ReplyDelete